NYC Videographer | Video Production Services
Jim Chan, a professional NYC Videographer, provides video production services for corporate businesses, media companies, academic & non-profits, as well as artists, entrepreneurs, authors, public personalities, and families. I see each step towards a successful production. My goal is to help clients create great content that will engage with their audience.
Here you will find samples of videos I’ve created. They span a wide variety of productions.
Types of Video Productions
• Corporate Videos (Presentations, Meetings, Training Videos, Business Profiles, Company Overview, Announcements)
• Branded Content/Marketing Video
• Culinary Arts
• News/Video/Magazine Journalism
• Commercials for web and broadcast, PSAs & Infomercials
• Documentaries (Shorts & Features including Behind the Scenes)
• Studio Video Production
• Event Coverage (Interviews & Sizzle Reel)
• Live Performances
• Kickstarter Videos
• Social Media Video (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Instagram, Vine)
• Family & Wedding-Related Video (Save-The-Date, How-We-Meet, Proposals)
• Video Screen Capture (Mac & iPad)
International Literacy Association held it’s 2nd annual Leaders for Literacy Day on April 14, 2016, where a cross-sector convening of literacy experts engaged in a thought-provoking conversation aimed at identifying solutions to develop and empower leaders in literacy education.
A promotional video for Vuly Trampolines featuring Olympic Athletes at the 2016 Toy Fair Jacob Javits Center NYC. To the delight of onlookers, they demonstraated their skills while highlighting features of the new Vuly2 trampoline.
Charles & Colvard unveils their game-changing colorless moissanite to dozens of editors and influencers at Painbox Nail Studio in SoHo, New York City.