Jim Chan, NYC Videographer | New York City Video Production
I am a creative individual that provides video production and editing services for corporate and commercial businesses, news & media outlets, non-profit institutions as well as artists, authors, and other public personalities. Here you will find samples of videos I've created. They span across a wide variety of productions.
I can help you with your project and see each step towards a successful production. My goal is to help you create content that will engage with your audience.
• Corporate Videos (Presentations, Meetings, Training Videos, Business Profiles, Mission Statement, Core Values, Announcements)
• Branded Content/Marketing Video
• Culinary Arts
• News/Video/Magazine Journalism
• Commercials for web and broadcast, PSAs & Infomercials
Types of Video Productions
• Documentaries (Shorts & Features including Behind the Scenes)
• Studio Video Production
• Event Coverage (Interviews & Sizzle Reel)
• Live Performances
• Live Steaming Events
• Shorts Films
• Real Estate Video Tours & Photography
• Video Screen Capture (Mac & iPad)
ClickZ Live, a global digital marketing conference, was held at New York Marriott Marquis Times Square. Attendees share their biggest takeaways from this year's conference.
For The Youth Development Institute, Beacons from all across the country share their unique stories of how they affect change and impact a community during a two-day national conference.
A special evening with "Farmer and Friends: A Songwriter Supergroup" at NYC's The Living Room. This promo features interviews and performances from Mark Farmer, Ada, Charles Duke, Kara Ali, Mark Farmer, Mason Barto, and Ryan Convertini on percussion.