NYC Videographer | Video Production Services
Jim Chan, a professional NYC Videographer, provides video production services for corporate businesses, media companies, academic & non-profits, as well as artists, entrepreneurs, authors, public personalities, and families. I see each step towards a successful production. My goal is to help clients create great content that will engage with their audience.
Here you will find samples of videos I’ve created. They span a wide variety of productions.
Types of Video Productions
• Corporate Videos (Presentations, Meetings, Training Videos, Business Profiles, Company Overview, Announcements)
• Branded Content/Marketing Video
• Culinary Arts
• News/Video/Magazine Journalism
• Commercials for web and broadcast, PSAs & Infomercials
• Documentaries (Shorts & Features including Behind the Scenes)
• Studio Video Production
• Event Coverage (Interviews & Sizzle Reel)
• Live Performances
• Kickstarter Videos
• Social Media Video (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Instagram, Vine)
• Family & Wedding-Related Video (Save-The-Date, How-We-Meet, Proposals)
• Video Screen Capture (Mac & iPad)
A 60 seconds commercial/promo video for Baby Doctor‘s website and social media. They are a new pediatric after-hours solution. They make house calls 24/7, day or night, throughout greater NYC.
A video interview with Susana Malcorra, Foreign Minister of Argentina. She is a candidate in the Campaign to Elect a Woman UN Secretary-General. The United Nations has had eight male Secretaries-General and the ninth will be a woman.
Charles & Colvard unveils their game-changing colorless moissanite to dozens of editors and influencers at Painbox Nail Studio in SoHo, New York City.