Vimeo Business offers a wide variety of analytics, marketing, and video hosting tools that are designed to allow users to easily engage with customers, collaborate with colleagues, generate leads, and market products. Here’s a quick look at just a few of Vimeo Business’s best new features.
- Powerful privacy measures including private link sharing, password protection, and domain-level privacy.
- Easily upload as much as 5TB of video from Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and OneDrive, while enjoying unlimited bandwidth in the Vimeo player and storing more videos than you ever have in the past.
- Include as many as 10 colleagues, video pros, clients, and more to help you manage your account and videos.
- Customize by adding your logo, colors, and more before showcasing your video portfolio on customizable websites.
- Share your videos for review with Wipster or private review pages.
- Use Vimeo Brand Studio to make your next video with the help of professional creators and get VIP support with an initial response to your email within one hour on business days.
- Connect with your Google Analytics dashboard to get detailed video stats displayed on easy to read duration and engagement graphs.
- Generate leads using clickable CTAs and email capture before sending the info to Constant Contact, MailChimp, and Campaign Monitor.
- Sell your videos online all over the world to earn money.
If you’re creating videos, you owe it to yourself to look in Vimeo Business and everything it has to offer.